We’re Hiring! Account Manager!28/11/2016
Beginning the new year, we will be conducting interviews for a highly motivated sales person, please send resumes to email@example.com and read below!
Take Flight Coffee is a Los Angeles-based coffee roaster founded by experienced roaster, Deaton Pigot. Deaton has 23 years of Specialty Coffee Experience.
Take Flight is planning to start something spectacular, drawing on Deaton’s experience in roasting and green buying from Ireland, Intelligentsia, and Toby’s Estate Coffee Singapore and Brooklyn NY.
We are seeking a self-motivated coffee professional to build a world-class wholesale program. We’re looking to get our coffee in cities up and down the west coast.
This is a great opportunity for a self-starter who wants to be a part of something new.
- Must have car and insurance and be able to work independently.
- 2-3 years of sales/marketing in specialty coffee or a similar industry
- Knowledge of coffee brewing equipment and brands
- Ability to cup and evaluate coffee
- Experience training baristas
- Experience planning events
- Experience creating support documents (coffee descriptions, price sheets, training tools)
- Ability to work with and meet or exceed monthly sales targets
- Excellent commission for the life of accounts.
- Health insurance (after 90 days of employ)
- Company phone/phone number
- Reimbursement for mileage
- Monthly sales expense/marketing account allowance (meals and entertainment)
- Business Cards
- Free coffee!
You must be fun and energetic and able to work well with EVERYONE!